Healing Sessions & Coaching
Terms & Conditions
Once an online, written or verbal booking has been accepted by Renata, the client will have entered into an agreement to have a treatment, course or mentoring based on the following terms and conditions.
- Payment – We respectfully ask that clients make payment via PayPal, Square link or bank transfer at the time of placing your booking. Non payment will result in no treatment. If paying online please use your name as reference.
- Cancellations – A minimum of 12 hours notice is required from the start of a client’s treatment appointment time if a change or cancellation is to be made to the appointment time or date and a charge not incurred. Payment for each treatment is required in full if the session is cancelled with less than 12 hours’ notice or the client fails to attend.
- Discretionary waiver of charges for missed/ changed appointments – Changing or rebooking an appointment, for no extra charge, within 24 hours of the appointment date and time, is discretionary and will only be undertaken for emergencies.
- Late or early arrival – If you arrive early please wait for your appointment you will be held in a Zoom waiting room.If late for an appointment, your therapist will attempt to offer the best possible service within the time left, however the appointment will end at the agreed time with no adjustment to the fee.
- Classes and Courses – A minimum of one weeks notice is required ahead of the first day of a client’s course if a change or cancellation is to be made. Payment for each course is required in full if the session is cancelled with less than 1 week’s notice or the client fails to attend.
- Prices – Treatments, courses and retreats and the prices listed are subject to change without prior notification.
- Refusing to treat – We have the right to refuse or discontinue a treatment at any point. Circumstances where this may apply include, but are not limited to:
- The client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
- Recent surgery
- The client behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner
- The client is or becomes unwell e.g. fever, digestive upset, allergic reaction, seizure, fainting
- A client is under care for a medical issue that is a contraindication for therapy, this will be discussed during consultation
- Where GP consent is required
- Children – Clients under the age of 16 are welcome if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be asked to give signed consent to treatment. They will also be asked to remain present for the duration of the agreed treatment.
- Medical Issues – Treatments conducted by LoveReiki are not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis and treatment. At no time will a client be encouraged to stop medical treatment or reduce or change their prescription drugs without prior discussion with a GP or consultant first. It is also the client’s responsibility to consult with their GP and get approval before any treatments can commence.
- Personal Information – During a client’s treatment consultation we will need to collect personal information which is important for our client-therapist relationship and will be used to tailor treatments. This information is strictly confidential. We will maintain its accuracy by updating it as advised by the client.
- Sensitive Information – We may at times address specific personal issues, challenges or general conditions in a client’s life or profession. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential with the exception of any information which, if withheld, may result in danger to the client or others. All communication taking place during therapy is confidential, subject to certain provisions; therapists are not at liberty to withhold information from the police. Your therapist is required to inform the authorities if there is a possibility that you or a member of the public is at risk. Parts of your conversation may be referred to during supervision, a requirement for registered therapists, although your name or any identifying details would not be disclosed
- Guarantees – There are several complex factors influencing the success of individual therapy, whilst benefits are typically observed in the majority of cases, there can be no guarantees of success or cure in relation to a condition or its treatment, reference CHNC guidelines. If you refer to an upsetting experience, you may feel uncomfortable, the BELL OF THERAPY and aftercare sheet explains that you may feel worse when addressing an issue, typically this improves as your therapy and healing journey progresses. Your feelings are natural and related to your perception of your experience. These are boundaries that we both agree to abide by; you will have a copy of these boundaries for your own reference.
- Remote Working – Remote appointments have been available for many years. The following safeguarding issues are required during remote appointments:
- We are interested in the security of your personal details. Zoom is one of the most stable platforms and close to being GDPR friendly. Please download here if you need to: https://zoom.us/download.
- You are requested to have your mobile phone and landline on silent however, your therapist requires your mobile number to be able to contact you if there is a glitch, in which case we can text you.
- To maintain a connection and continuity of service, would you ensure the strength and speed of your internet connection is suitable for the appointment.
- Please ensure there are no other Wi-Fi requirements running at the time of the appointment, these might include, apps, mobile phone Wi-Fi usage, television, or other users of your hub. These would all serve to reduce the quality of your reception.
- Please ensure you have adequate Wi-Fi reception in the room that you are using or switch to Data Use, if this offers a better reception.
- Please set an alarm on your phone to activate fifty-five minutes after your appointment start time. If there is a technical glitch this will ensure that you are fully cognitive by the close of the appointment.
- Please ensure that your therapist or tutor can see you throughout the appointment.
- Please ensure your device is not balancing precariously or handheld.